Spanish Language School in Seville
Notting Hill is a very friendly and welcoming center, next to tapas bars, restaurants, supermarkets, metro stations and bus stops. We are centrally located in Los Remedios, a nice neighbourhood in the heart of Seville close to the Real de la Feria (the Seville April Fair), the Real Alcazar (the Royal Palace and gardens) and the Giralda (Seville’s cathedral). You can walk to the emblematic “Barrio de Santa Cruz” and “Barrio Triana”, two popular districts full of life with tiny streets, attractive patios and a lively night-life.
One of the good things about Notting Hill is that has so many Spanish people studying English and other languages in the school, so you will have plenty of opportunity to improve your fluency outside the classroom and meet native Spanish speakers.
Our facilities include:
- A reception area where you can spend time with friends
- 4 fully equipped classrooms with audio and TV facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Classrooms equipped with both central air or heating depending on the season
- Spanish text books and material available to borrow
- Cinema screen for Spanish films in OV